Competition Terms & Conditions
Winning prize includes return flights to Newcastle, free car parking at Cork Airport, two nights bed and breakfast accommodation at Jury's Inn with lunch or dinner in the award winning Blackfriars Restaurant.
- Flight vouchers can only be redeemed by Stobart Air via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be required to quote the voucher reference number provided at the time of booking.
- Seats can only be booked in V Class or lower.
- Seats must be redeemed together and seat availability is at Stobart Air’s discretion.
- While every effort will be made to facilitate your preferred travel dates bookings are subject to applicable seat availability on flights. Furthermore please be aware that weekend availability is limited and a minimum of 14 days advance booking request is required.
- All flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during travel periods, including but not restricted to: bank holidays, school holidays, mid-term breaks or sport events.
- One piece of checked baggage per person per flight (up to 20kgs) and one piece of cabin baggage (up to 7kg is included, subject to cabin baggage terms & conditions). Please note this excludes all sporting equipment.
- Routes and validity dates are not changeable.
- The voucher does not entitle you to a cash value in lieu and is non-transferable. The prize must be used by the winner and a companion travelling together.
- Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that you purchase insurance prior to travel. Travel insurance is available via the Aer Lingus website at www.aerlingus.com.
- Please check with your local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
- The prizewinner, if under 16, must be accompanied by an adult on the flight.
- The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
- EU 261 compensation cannot be claimed in the event of disruption as this flight has been given as a reward.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Jury’s Inn, Newcastle is subject to availability and excludes the month of December.
- Blackfriars Restaurant, Newcastle prize is to the value of £50.00 and can be used for lunch or dinner. The date and time is subject to availability when bookings. The restaurant prize excludes dining in the month of December and must be used by March 31, 2017.
- daa’s decision is final concerning these terms and conditions or any ancillary matter relating to this promotion.
Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law.
Employees of daa, Stobart Air or Aer Lingus are not eligible to win the prize.
Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final. Exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.