We’re offering Cork Airport's Twitter followers the chance to win two round trip flights to Madrid with Iberia Express.
This summer, you can fly twice a week to Madrid from Cork Airport, just one of the new routes this year from the country’s second largest international airport.
To celebrate, we’re offering Cork Airport Twitter followers the chance to win two round trip flights to the Spanish capital with Iberia Express.
All you have to do is follow @CorkAirport and retweet one of our competition tweets with #CorkMadrid to be in with the chance to win.
The winner will be chosen on Friday, July 29 and must use the flights before the end of this season’s service. The last departure from Cork Airport to Madrid is on September 14 and the last return flight from Madrid to Cork is on September 17.
Madrid is one of Europe’s great capital cities with a vibrant street life and restaurant scene that really only gets going after midnight.
The city’s grand architecture is testament to Spain’s history as the foremost European power of the 15th and 16th centuries, and today, its galleries and museums contain some of the world’s most famous artworks and artefacts.
Madrid is also a major hub for connecting to other Spanish destinations and long-haul to major cities in Latin America.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes two (2) return flights to Madrid from Cork Airport with Iberia Express (including all applicable taxes).
2. Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
3. This prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
4. Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and one (1) nominated travel partner only (infants not permitted).
5. Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times.
6. No other services/products are included.
7. Flights must be used before the end of the relevant 2016 flight schedule.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Cork Airport/daa or Iberia/IAG.
9. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
10. Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and Cork Airport’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.